Every photo has a story.
Planning a first time trip to Walt Disney World? It’s no secret that Disney vacations are expensive, and planning can get complicated with all the different options for so many fabulous locations. So if it’s your first trip, or 21st time to visit the Mouse, here is one of my favorite online resources for planning information to get you started on your way to a fun-filled vacation to sunny Orlando: Disneyworld.com
Disneyworld.com is a great web site with all sorts of resources that make vacation planning easier. This site covers
- theme parks and water parks
- places to stay
- things to do on property
- places to eat
- prices for tickets and packages
- Florida resident discounts and Annual Passholder programs
This website will look familiar to many Disney travel veterans. This is Disney’s main website for vacation planning, and the site that pops up when you Google for information. It’s a good site, and I personally use it a lot to look at prices and restaurant menus. You can get price quotes for vacations, make reservations, and check on existing reservations. Disneyworld.com is loaded with bright-colored photos to get you doubly excited about your future trip. My kids enjoy cruising around the parks pages just to look at the photos.
Because the site is interactive, you can order a FREE planning DVD, print out FREE customized maps, and using the Vacation Package Guide, get personalized recommendations on vacation packages. I’m all about FREE! With a high quality production value, kids will love watching the planning DVD before you leave for your trip, and you will too.
Right now, there are two specials worth mentioning on the website.
- For $68 per person, per day, you can enjoy a six-night package for a family of four at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- You can save $40 and get special vacation financing when you apply for the Disney Rewards Visa.
Have I ever booked a reservation straight from the website? No. I actually like calling the Disney’s number, 1-407-WDI-SNEY so I can talk to a knowledgable Cast Member. But as more and more vacation are booked online, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this route to someone else.
So with this many resources at hand in one spot, it’s time to start planning your Walt Disney World vacation today at Disneyworld.com. Once you get your trip planned and booked, join Mouze Kateerz on Facebook for Disney World photos each day. Just what you need to get you all excited about your next vacation…
Love Disney World photography? Join Mouze Kateerz on Facebook and Mouzekateerz.com to take a virtual Disney vacation each day in photographs. You can see even more great pictures by visiting Mouze Kateerz on Pinterest.
Thanks for coming along for a photographical ride!
Love Disney World photography? For a virtual Disney vacation in pictures, join Mouze Kateerz on Facebook and Mouze Kateerz on Pinterest. If you have some fabulous Disney photographs you’d like to share, send an email of your favorite Disney location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See ya soon!
- What’s the Best Job in the Disney College Program? Our Answer May Surprise You! (mouzekateerz.com)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge: Three Reasons It’s a Disney Must-Eat! (mouzekateerz.com)
- The Disney Princess: Three Affordable Gifts Your Little Valentine Will Love (mouzekateerz.com)
- The Disney Princess: Every Dress Tells a Story (mouzekateerz.com)