Every photo has a story.
Good ol’ Aloha Isle, a Disney snackster’s paradise over in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom, is a great place to pick up a frozen Disney snack. The Mouze Kateerz Staff is always on the lookout for “inexpensive” (is there really such a thing at Disney?) and yummy snacks throughout the Disney World property. Here’s a look at our favorites this time ’round the World, and today, we went with the liquid variety for a change of pace, as we slip toward summer vacation and the temperatures start to rise.
See ya soon!
- Lovin’ Some Disney Food: What is the Greatest $3.99 Snack You May Have Missed? (mouzekateerz.com)
- Lip Smackin’ Disney World Snacks: 5 Yummy Treats You Don’t Want to Miss! (mouzekateerz.com)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- Riverside: Three Reasons Ya’ll Will Love the “Louisiana Bayou!” (mouzekateerz.com)
- Think You’re Ready for a Disney Vacation? Here’s a Mileage Tip You Seriously Need to Know (mouzekateerz.com)
- Planning Your 1st Trip to Disney World? Use This to Get You Started… (mouzekateerz.com)