In the age of the internet, everyone thinks they are a pro at everything they can Google. They have instant access to pricing and blogs. Planning a Disney vacation is a huge undertaking, and scheduling character meals and purchasing tickets can be overwhelming and confusing, especially if this is your first trip to WDW. The internet always offers the lowest vacation prices, right? Not true. A travel agent costs money to use, right? Also not true. What sort of benefits do you get from using a Disney Vacation Planner?
If you book your magical vacation (or any other vacation) with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, it will cost you exactly the same as if you went through Disney directly. However, there is a lot of value added by the professional vacation planner. Here are a few reasons why:
1. An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner is a professional that has traveled to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and sailed with the Disney Cruise Line. They know the ins and outs of all the Disney destinations, and they are able to answer your questions with ease. If they don’t know the answer, then they know exactly where to get the answer.
2. An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner is a simple e-mail, phone call or text away. If you have a question while at the park, you can pick up the phone and call. If you have a problem, they know who to call. Think of them as your Disney best friend.
3. An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner can assist you with selecting travel dates. They know the trends. Even if a promotion hasn’t been announced, they have an idea of what can be coming. Also, they are usually given a little notice of specials before they are released to the general public. They can even change your reservation to the better price for you and then send you an e-mail of your savings. You don’t have to wait two hours on hold to change your reservation.
4. You already have a job. Disney can be an all consuming vacation to plan. For an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, this is their job. Let them give you some relief from the planning pressures by using their knowledge and time to help you out.
5. You don’t have to worry about paying an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for booking your vacation. Disney does that for you. There could be additional fees if you want them to completely customize your vacation, but that can be negotiated with the individual planner.
How do I know so much about all the benefits an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner can offer you?
Because that’s exactly what I am, and I plan amazing trips for vacationers just like you every day that I’m not traveling to Disney locations myself to learn more about your next vacation. It’s a tough job, but somebody has to do it!
No matter if you have never been to Disney or if you are a seasoned pro, a Distinctive Journeys Disney Vacation Planner can make a difference in your vacation. There has never been a conversation with two Disney pros that hasn’t resulted in both of them learning about a new experience.
Thanks for stopping by for a photographical Disney vacation, and have a magical day!
Frances Hedrick is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for Disney Vacations by Distinctive Journeys. She has stayed more than 150 days at the Walt Disney World Resort and at 14 of the resorts with her own family and friends. She loves sharing Disney magic 365 days a year.
You can contact her at email@example.com or on her cell: 404-414-6198. You can follow her magical vacations on her Facebook page: Disney Vacations by Distinctive Journeys.
Like to read about Disney? Here ya go…