Fall holidays are right around the corner, which means yummy holiday food. Looking for a quick and easy recipe to add to your upcoming Thanksgiving dessert menu? Try this adaptation of a Disney Family Fun recipe! It’s sure to please every nut in your family tree! And it would also be a great dessert for a Chip & Dale themed party or for the Rescue Rangers fan in the house!
- 1 box of glazed doughnut holes
- Nutella or Chocolate frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles (or the fall colors mix)
1. Coat the top 3rd of your doughnut whole with Nutella (or frosting)
2. Dip into sprinkles so they cover the frosting (may need a quick touch up afterwards)
3. Poke 1in piece of pretzel through middle of frosted side of accorn
4. Nom nom nom!
Thanks for stopping by, and we hope this simple dessert turns out fabulous!
By profession Melissa is a 9th grade World History teacher, but by nature she is a lover of all things Disney. She has always been a bit of a bookworm and has believed in fairytales since she was a little girl. (Her favorite heroine and princess is Belle.)
When she isn’t teaching, snapping pictures to post on Picturing Disney on Facebook, updating her photoblog Picturing Disney, or prancing around Disney Parks like a kid, she is lives her life filled with love, laughter, and happily ever after in New York with her husband and their adorable dog.
Stop by Picturing Disney, where we keep the Disney magic alive at home one snapshot at a time!