By Julia, age 7.
There is so much to do at Disney World, that it’s hard to decide what else to do other than ride rides. What do kids like to do at Disney? I know – I am a kid. Here are some of my favorites.
1. Play at the pool. The slides are awesome at the Moderate and Deluxe resorts.
2. Eat a Mickey ice cream bar or sandwich to help you cool off.
3. Eat a Corn Dog from Casey’s Corner at the Magic Kingdom and sit on the curb on Main Street and watch a parade.
4. Watch the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian Resort.
5. Get your face painted at the park!! ($12-$20)
6. Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. You can get your cards at the firehouse. Each person in your party can get a pack of cards to play this awesome game.
7. Watch the torch lighting ceremony at the Polynesian Resort.
8. Trade some pins. Cast Members that have pins on their hips only trade with smaller kids, and you can usually get better pins.
9. Collect character autographs. That’s me with Chip and Dale.
10. Try one new food at EPCOT.
11. RUN to get TOY STORY MANIA Fastpasses. (My mom almost lost her pants one time because we were running so fast!) OK, maybe you should walk fast…
Julia, daughter of Disney fan and Vacation Planner, Frances
Frances Hedrick is a Disney Vacation Planner for Disney Vacations by Distinctive Journeys. She has stayed more than 150 days at the Walt Disney World Resort and at 14 of the resorts with her own family and friends.
She loves sharing Disney magic 365 days a year.
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on her cell: 404-414-6198. You can follow her magical vacations on her Facebook page: Disney Vacations by Distinctive Journeys.
Like to read about Disney topics? Here ya go…
- This Disney Packing List Worked for Me. It Can Work For You Too!
- Here’s Where to Find Walmart, Publix, and Malls near Walt Disney World
- Seven Inexpensive “Do It Yourself” Disney World Souvenirs to Save You $$$
- Eight Most Common Questions People Ask Disney Travel Agents
- Here’s The List You Really Need For Driving Around Walt Disney World