My kids told me on our last trip down to Disney that they were done with the Parks. I was shocked to say the least!! I mean, how can you not go to the parks?! They told me that they want to go to the Parks and hit their favorites and then go and then do some things outside the Park.
Here was their list:
1. Ride the monorail
2. Walk around at Art of Animation Resort
3. Head to Downtown Disney
4. Go to Goofy’s Candy Company and get some candy…duh! :)
5. Lego Store is always a must for both my kids
6. Eat at Cook’s of Dublin
7. Build a Mr. Potato Head at Once Upon A Toy
8. See what kind of entertainment is at Downtown Disney and sit and watch
9. Watch fireworks from the Beach at Polynesian Resort
10. Go to BoardWalk Resort and walk around
Disney is our happy place as I am sure, it is for some of you. So we try and make everyone happy by doing what ever we all want to do while we are down there. The rules are simple, if it is something we can all do as a family and everybody is good with it we do it!
What is on your list of things to do at Disney that is not in the Parks? Do you change up the list every time you go? Or is it pretty much the same every trip?
If you are looking to book a magical vacation, please contact me at 678-449-6680 or email@example.com